Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Vanilla Syrup

I love this recipe for using in my coffee especially!!!  (Oh you can probably tell that I love my coffee :P lol)  Or you can pour into attractive bottles as gifts.  It is also great over ice cream and pancakes!

Ya I know I have been posting short easy recipes lately but those are sometimes the best ones!

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups water
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons vanilla extract

In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, bring water, sugar, and salt to a boil, stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolve.  Boil until mixture becomes thick and syrupy, about three to five minutes.  Remove from heat.  Stir in vanilla and cool.  And there ya have it!  A simple and fast way to make delicious syrup! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment